Growing up, we spent a lot of time with my Grandparents. I have a lot of fond memories of McDonald's pancakes when we spent the night, homemade fudge, and playing dress up with my Grandma's coats, shoes, and hats. Whenever we would dress up my Grandma would say, "Here comes Mrs. Calabash!" Today I wanted to share with you my own little Mrs. Calabash. Enjoy! Linking up to Pinke Post for Wordless Wednesday!
Well it has been a while since I have last posted. I mean a LONG time. I have been super busy with school and other things. I can't believe the first quarter of school is almost over! Here are a few things that I have been up to.
1. I am at a technology conference today. My school district sent us as a professional development day. I rode a school bus and that plus being pregnant was not such a great idea. But I'm okay now.
2. I took a cake decorating class. It was super fun and something that I had always wanted to do. I plan to post more about it later.
3. Hubby has been working hard in the fields harvesting. I have taken Holly to ride in the combine several times. She loves it!
4. I am currently 16 weeks pregnant. The baby looks great and is measuring a few days ahead of schedule. I can hardly wait to find out what we are having!
5. I am teaching myself how to use Google Sites so that I can put my portfolio online. Anyone have any tips?
6. We went to the local apple orchard yesterday. Holly was content to pick up every pumpkin that she saw. We both had a lot of fun.
I think that is it for now. Like I said, I've been busy, but writing this makes me feel that maybe I have not been as busy as I thought! Have a great week!