My wonderful sister in law dropped off the BEST housewarming gift! If I could have chosen one thing that I wanted for my new kitchen, this would have been it. I have always wanted a mixer like this but never had enough space to store it. Now I have plenty of space! And now that school is out, I have plenty of time to use it, too!
Linking up to Modern Country Style's Kitchen Favorites!
Stopping by from Sarah's kitchen party. I have a mixer too and just love it! Makes the best cookie dough ever!!
ReplyDeleteI have one of these mixers too, and love it. It's great for making bread, cake, cookies .... I'm hungry. Time for a snack.
ReplyDeleteI am stopping by from the party too. You will love your mixer, I couldn't be without mine and it will last forever. It really is like having another hand...Yay for KitchenAid!
ReplyDeleteOoh this is on my wish list.....I need to upgrade my mixer and KitchenAid is definately the way to go. Enjoy! Kerry
ReplyDeleteI don't have a pretty Kitchenaide, but I do love my little Sunbeam Mixmaster. That is the best housewarming gift ever! :)
ReplyDelete~Liz
Oooh, it's LOVELY!! You lucky girlie!! I was torn between a Kitchen Aid and a Kenwood Chef (do you have those there?). I went for a Kenwood in the end because of family tradition but I always admire Kitchen Aids with more than a drop of envy!!! They're SO beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI've signed up as your new follower.
Thank you SO much for joining in at the Kitchen Favourites party!
Sarahx
I'd go nuts for one of those!
ReplyDelete(visiting via Modern Country Style)
Ooh, it's so beautiful, gleaming on that countertop. Just think of all the things you can make!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!Always admire kitchen aids.
ReplyDeleteYou got a great site here..love it:)
Hope to see you on my blog:)
JEALOUS! I want one soooo bad. Joe got me a off brand mixer for Christmas... I hate it. I need a kitchen aid!
ReplyDelete