I just LOVE pizza! I love deep dish super cheesy pizza. I suppose this is part of why hubby considers me a carbaholic! I recently went to Chicago with my sister and we went to
Gino's East for some deep dish, super cheesy, Chicago style pizza. We were not disappointed! I'd go back to Chicago just for this pizza! We ordered half pepperoni and half sausage. Both were delicious! Next time I go I think I'll get the four cheese pizza. Just thinking about it is making me hungry!
 |
| It was worth the wait in line! |
 |
| Deep dish! |
 |
| Super cheesy! |
 |
| The aftermath! |
Have a great weekend!
LOVE Chicago style pizza! Joe is going there in a couple weeks...wish he could bring some home to me!!
ReplyDeleteI like this post and your blog as a whole! I’m a pizza lover too, and I have a guilty soft spot for New York pizza. As an enthusiast, I did some research on why this city has one of the best tasting pizzas in the world. I found out it’s because New York has one of the largest Italian immigrants in America, and the first pizzas in the US were probably sold in these Italian neighborhoods.
ReplyDeleteCarlene Boley